Below are commonly used resources.
The following forms are available in a downloadable format:
- Academic Minor Form
- Advance In Class
- Application for Off-Campus Enrollment
- Authorization to Release Information
- Course Registration Form
- Drop (For TSGB Cruise/Commercial Cruise/Co-Op/Int'l Experience Only)
- Incomplete Grade Contract Form
- Independent or Individual Study
- Major Change Form
- Overload Request
- Petition to Audit
- Residence Reclassification Form
- Schedule Adjustment - Add/Swap/Drop
- Student Initiated Grade Change Request
- University Withdrawal Form - Leave of Absence/Resignation
- Waiver of Pre-Requisite/Co-requisite Form
- Open University Application
- Open University Fee Worksheet
- Intrasystem Visitor Enrollment Application
- Intrasytem Concurrent Enrollment Application
Math and English Proficiency Resources
Executive Order (EO) 665 is a policy passed by the California State University (CSU) Board of Trustees dealing with students who are not prepared to take college level math and writing courses when they are admitted to one of the 23 campuses of the CSU. This policy has been in effect at all campuses since 1998.
These tests, if required, must be taken and the results must be forwarded to the campus, before a student can register for English and/or Math classes. While each campus in the CSU has its own programs, all must adhere to the regulations of EO 665. This site provides more information where this requirement may be satisfied off-campus.
This link provides information on ten things you need to know about the California Residency for Tuition, along with steps for requesting a residence reclassification.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions or need additional information.