Student Forms & Resources
Below are commonly used resources.
The following forms are available in a downloadable format:
- Academic Requirements Report
- Academic Minor Form
- Advance In Class
- Advising & Course Registration Planning Form
- Application for Off-Campus Enrollment (discontinued; click here for the online Cal Maritime Course Equivalency Request form.)
- Authorization to Release Information
- Course Challenge Form
- Emergency Contact Information
- Drop for Summer Only Course - online form
- Graduation Application - Late Petition
- Incomplete Grade Contract Form
- Independent or Individual Study
- Major Change Form for Business Admin & Global Studies & Maritime Affairs
- Major Change Form for FET, ME, MET, MT
- Overload Request
- Petition for Exception - Undergraduate Course Repeat Policy
- Petition to Drop Individual Courses
- Petition to Late Add after the Add/Drop Deadline
- Petition to Audit
- Residence Reclassification Form
- Student Initiated Grade Change Request
- Time Conflict Override Request
- University Withdrawal Form - Leave of Absence/Resignation
- Waiver of Pre-Requisite/Co-requisite Form
- Open University Application - Click on Open University in the left navigation.
- Intrasystem Visitor Enrollment Application
- Intrasytem Concurrent Enrollment Application
- CourseMatch: Cross Campus Enrollment (fully online courses)
This link provides information on ten things you need to know about the California Residency for Tuition, along with steps for requesting a residence reclassification.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need additional information.