Parking permits are required for all persons to park on campus.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to purchase employee permits through payroll deduction. This is an easy way to maintain your permit. Please see Human Resources to enroll. Monthly passes (non-payroll deduction) are available in the Cashier's Office. Multiple months can be purchased in advance. The limit will be 12 months or fiscal year end, whichever is shorter.
Students who are in their first year of attendance at Cal Maritime are not eligible to purchase a semester parking permit for the 2014/2015 academic year. This requirement may be waived if a petition form for special circumstances is submitted and approved.
- The deadline to submit this form to Police Services is June 1, 2014.
- As of 8/22/14, Police Services has notified all applicants regarding their petition status.
- Semester permits are now purchased online. If you received an approval letter, please follow the instructions in that letter regarding the purchase and receipt of your semester parking permit.
- In special cases when students may not be able to complete the purchase process online, the Cashier's Office will request that you complete a paper Parking Permit Application form, below. If you are requested to do so, please:
For more information regardng the purchase and receipt of your permit, please email the Cashier's Office at email@example.com.
For more information regarding the petition process, please call Police Services Administration at 707-654-1179.
- In special cases when students may not be able to complete this process online, the Cashier's Office will request that you complete a paper Parking Permit Application form, below. If you are requested to do so, please:
- have all information handy, as requested in the appropriate semester form:
- write legibly and complete ALL fields.
- turn in the completed form and payment (cash or check only) directly to the Cashier.
- There is no deferment for financial aid.
Each eligible student may purchase one auto parking permit per semester. These permits are not transferable to any other vehicle or individual. Eligible students may also purchase motorcycle permits. Current permit rates are posted on the 'types and costs' web page.
A replacement permit may be purchased for $10.00 from the Cashier only AFTER a report has been filed with Police Services. The cashier must have a report number to process your request. Payment must be made by cash or check only at the Cashier's Office for replacement permits.
Visitors (or any person not purchasing a long term permit through the Cashier's Office)
- There are 30-minute spaces available at no charge.
- During normal business hours, guests conducting business with a Cal Maritime Department may pick up a guest parking permit from the Administration Front Desk (valid for up to 2 hours)
- Visitors (includes students) may purchase a permit via the parking machines located in Lots B, D, J, and soon in L and M. These permits are valid 24/7 in lots B, D, E, F, G, J, K, L, and M. Additionally, they are valid in ALL lots (excludes special parking spaces) on weeknights from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m. and weekends starting on Friday at 5 p.m. and ending on Monday at 7 a.m. Please visit the Permit Types and Fees page for current rates.
Parking Citations may be paid only to the Parking Management Bureau
Parking Management Bureau (PMB)
801 W. Monte Vista Ave.
Turlock, CA 95382
PMB Contact Information -
phone: (800) 700-4417
fax: (209) 667-3104