Web Content Display
The Cal Maritime community is encouraged to take full advantage of the growing technology on campus. Here are a few highlights.
- Around campus secure wireless access is available.
- While at sea, students can also send and receive email and attachments via a state-of-the-art C-band satellite communications system onboard the TSGB using their university-assigned email accounts.
- The Residence Hall network provides residential students with unlimited internet access from their residence hall rooms.
- Microsoft Windows workstations are available across campus in Computer labs, the Library, the Student Center and also in the Residence Halls.
- IT Support Services, creates and supports student, faculty and staff Windows accounts consisting of a username and password.
- Network credentials are used to logon to university-owned computers and also grant access to the campus portal and other network services including personal network folders.
Students can check their grades, account status, course schedules, campus events or connect with friends via the campus portal (www.csum.edu) by clicking the "Sign In" link at the top of the home page.
After logging in, the portal’s landing page provides quick access to:
and more without having to logging in again.