The Office of Sponsored Programs works collaboratively with other university offices, faculty and student to provides support and strategic planning to strengthen the success of grant seeking at Cal Maritime.
SP is dedicated to supporting Cal Maritime faculty and staff by providing the following services:
• Ensuring campus-wide compliance with sponsor, CSU, state, and federal government regulations via policy and procedure development and implementation
• Managing the proposal process
• Assisting with technical aspects of budget development
• Submitting proposals to sponsors
• Advising in the planning, design, and development of grant/contract/research proposals
• Facilitating partnerships and collaborations with public and private agencies for sponsored projects and community-based research
• Assisting with post award compliance and fiscal management
If you have any questions regarding any of the above listed services, please feel free to contact us at any time.