All vehicles parked on campus are required to display a valid, approprate CSU parking permit.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to purchase employee permits through payroll deduction. This is an easy way to maintain your permit. Please see Human Resources to enroll. Monthly parking permits (non-payroll deduction) are available in the Cashier's Office. Multiple months can be purchased in advance. The limit will be 12 months or fiscal year end, whichever is shorter.
Students in their first year of attendance at CSU Maritime are not eligible to purchase a semester parking permit, as space is extremely limited. This requirement may be waived for special circumstances:
· To be considered for a first year parking waiver, please complete the form called Petition for New Student Parking.
· If your submittal is approved, please purchase your permit online, as described in the Continuing Students section, below.
Please purchase your semester permits online via your student account. Have your vehicle registration handy BEFORE you start this process.
· NOTE: In special cases when students may not be able to complete this process online, the Cashier's Office will request that you complete a paper Parking Permit Application form below. If you are requested to do so, please:
o Have all information handy, as requested in the appropriate semester form:
· Write legibly and complete ALL fields.
· Turn in the completed form and payment (cash or check only) directly to the Cashier.
· There is no deferment for financial aid.
Each eligible student may purchase one auto parking permit per semester. These permits are not transferable to any other vehicle or individual. Eligible students may also purchase motorcycle permits. Current permit rates are posted on the 'types and costs' web page.
Lost/Stolen Permits- Replacement Permits
A replacement permit may be purchased for $10.00 from the Cashier only AFTER a report has been filed with Police Services. The cashier must have a report number to process your request. Payment must be made by cash or check only at the Cashier's Office for replacement permits.
· In order to receive a fee waiver, you must submit proof of being a recipient of full financial aid.
· A damaged permit may be brought into Police Services to waive the replacement fee.
Visitors, Guests, or any person not purchasing a long term permit through the Cashier's Office
· There are 30-minute spaces available at no charge.
· During normal business hours, guests conducting business with a CSU Maritime may pick up a guest parking permit from the Administration Front Desk (valid for up to 2 hours).
· Visitors (includes students) may purchase a permit via the parking machines located in Lots B, D, J, L and M. These permits are valid 24/7 in lots B, D, E, F, G, J, K, L and M. Additionally, they are valid in ALL lots (excludes special parking spaces) on weeknights from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m. and weekends starting on Friday at 5 p.m. and ending on Monday at 7 a.m.
· Please visit the Permit Types and Fees page for current rates and campus map.