Parking permits are required for all persons to park on campus.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to purchase employee permits through payroll deduction. This is an easy way to maintain your permit. Please see Human Resources to enroll. Monthly passes (non-payroll deduction) are available in the Cashier's Office. Multiple months can be purchased in advance. The limit will be 12 months or fiscal year end, whichever is shorter.
Students who are in their first year of attendance at Cal Maritime are not eligible to purchase a semester parking permit for the 2014/2015 academic year. This requirement may be waived if a petition form for special circumstances is submitted and approved.
- The deadline to submit this form is June 1, 2014.
- Approved students will be notified by Police Services. Once approved:
- please complete ALL FIELDS of the Parking Permit Application form.
- Bring the completed form and payment (cash or check only) directly to the Cashier.
For more information, please call Police Services Administration at (707) 654-1179.
- Pay in advance or at the time you visit the Cashier to pick up your semester permit sticker.
- Submit a completed Parking Permit Application form to the Cashier when picking up your semester permit sticker. Please write legibly and complete ALL Fields.
- There is no deferment for financial aid.
Students may purchase auto parking permits for the semester for $81.00. As parking on campus is very limited, there is a policy of one auto per eligible student. Motorcycle permits for eligible students are $20.00 per semester.
Lost permits - A replacement permit can be purchased for $10.00 from the Cashier only AFTER a report has been filed with Police Services. The cashier must have a report # to process your request. Payment by cash or check only at the Cashier's Office for replacement permits.
Visitors (or any person not purchasing a long term permit through the Cashier's Office)
- There are 30-minute spaces available at no charge.
- During normal business hours, guests conducting business with a Cal Maritime Department may pick up a guest parking permit from the Administration Front Desk (valid for up to 2 hours)
- Visitors (includes students) may purchase a permit via the parking machines located in Lots B, D, and J. These permits are valid 24/7 in lots B, D, E, F, G, J, and K. Additionally, they are valid in ALL lots (excludes special parking spaces) on weeknights from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m. and weekends starting on Friday at 5 p.m. and ending on Monday at 7 a.m. Please visit the Permit Types and Fees page for current rates.
Parking Citations may be paid only to the Parking Management Bureau
Parking Management Bureau (PMB)
801 W. Monte Vista Ave.
Turlock, CA 95382
PMB Contact Information -
phone: (800) 700-4417
fax: (209) 667-3104