Cal Poly Moodle Instructor Page - Good resources and step by step guides
What's New and Different
You can now set the availability of Activities,Resources and Sections based on a date, user or grade.
Files and File Picker
There are a few ways to add files to your course
- Drop and Drop Directly on a Section
Open up a folder or directory on your computer and simply drag the file or multiple files to the area of the section were you want the link to the file to display.
This file is stored in the Server Files area in a folder with the name of the course
- Click on the Add an activity or resource link
-Select File in the Add an activity or resource menu
-Next, select the Add button to add files from another area. Files may be added from:
• Server Files – These file are those that have been previously uploaded to your course
• Recent Files- Files that you have previously accessed
• Upload- Select a file from your computer
• Private Files –Files you can access from ANY course. They are private to you, but once you add them to your course, they are visible to your students.
•External Repositories- Dropbox, GoogleDocs, etc (Note: External Repositories have not been configured yet!)