All vehicles parked on campus are required to display a valid, approprate parking permit.
Summer parking permits for Cruise 2015 went on sale April 15, 2015; please visit the Cashier's Office with your vehicle registration to purchase (via cash or check only).
Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 student semester permits go on sale July 17, 2015.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to purchase employee permits through payroll deduction. This is an easy way to maintain your permit. Please see Human Resources to enroll. Monthly parking permits (non-payroll deduction) are available in the Cashier's Office. Multiple months can be purchased in advance. The limit will be 12 months or fiscal year end, whichever is shorter.
Students in their first year of attendance at Cal Maritime are not eligible to purchase a semester parking permit. This requirement may be waived for special circumstances:
- To be considered for a first year parking waiver, please complete the online form called Petition for New Student Parking on Campus by June 1, 2015.
- If your submittal is approved, please purchase your permit online, as described in the Continuing Students section, below.
- NOTE: In special cases when students may not be able to complete this process online, the Cashier's Office will request that you complete a paper Parking Permit Application form, below. If you are requested to do so, please:
- write legibly and complete ALL fields.
- turn in the completed form and payment (cash or check only) directly to the Cashier.
- There is no deferment for financial aid.
Each eligible student may purchase one auto parking permit per semester. These permits are not transferable to any other vehicle or individual. Eligible students may also purchase motorcycle permits. Current permit rates are posted on the 'types and costs' web page.
A replacement permit may be purchased for $10.00 from the Cashier only AFTER a report has been filed with Police Services. The cashier must have a report number to process your request. Payment must be made by cash or check only at the Cashier's Office for replacement permits.
Visitors (or any person not purchasing a long term permit through the Cashier's Office)
- There are 30-minute spaces available at no charge.
- During normal business hours, guests conducting business with a Cal Maritime Department may pick up a guest parking permit from the Administration Front Desk (valid for up to 2 hours)
- Visitors (includes students) may purchase a permit via the parking machines located in Lots B, D, J, L and M. These permits are valid 24/7 in lots B, D, E, F, G, J, K, L and M. Additionally, they are valid in ALL lots (excludes special parking spaces) on weeknights from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m. and weekends starting on Friday at 5 p.m. and ending on Monday at 7 a.m. Please visit the Permit Types and Fees page for current rates.
Parking Citations may be paid only to the Parking Management Bureau
Parking Management Bureau (PMB)
801 W. Monte Vista Ave.
Turlock, CA 95382
PMB Contact Information -
phone: (800) 700-4417
fax: (209) 667-3104