Diversity and Equity
Diversity and Equity is responsible for compilation of the annual affirmative action program, the VETS 100 report and other campus programs and services. Additionally, the office investigates any allegations of discrimination involving employees and responds in a timely fashion.
Employees are also instructed to refer to their respective bargaining agreements pertaining to complaints or grievances involving allegations of discrimination. Administrators, Confidential and other excluded classifications can refer to the system-wide directives on filing allegations of discrimination.
- Executive Order 1088: Systemwide Guidelines for Affirmative Action Programs in Employment.
- Executive Order 1089: Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Against Employees and Third Parties and Procedures for Handling Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Allegations by Employees and Third Parties. Complaint Form For Discrimination/Harassment/Retaliation Complaints.
- Executive Order 927: Superseded by Executive Order 1089.
- Executive Order 928: Superseded by Executive Order 1089.
- Executive Order 1074: Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Against Students and Systemwide Procedure for Handling Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Complaints by Students
- Executive Order 930: CSU Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Executive Order 11246: Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) for California Maritime Academy
- Executive Order 1083: Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Title IX
- US Department of Labor
- US Department of Education – Office of Civil Rights
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
Please contact the Department of Human Resources for questions regarding non-discrimination or other related issues.