Compensation and Classification
CMA is a member of the California State University System governed by several collective bargaining unit agreements.
- Unit 1 Physicians
- Units 2, 5, 7 & 9 CSUEU Represented Administrative and Clerical Support Staff
- Unit 3 Faculty and Coaches
- Unit 4 – Student Services Professionals and Others
- Unit 8 – Public Safety
- Unit 10 - Operating Engineers
These agreements, and the salary compensation program, can also be found at:www.calstate.edu/hr. Available in the collective bargaining agreements is information regarding reclassifications and in-range progressions. The Guidelines for Classification Review and In-Range Progression and the CSUEU In-Range Progression Procedure are provided to assist employees who feel that salary or classification adjustments may be justified as a result of changing duties, skills, knowledge or other factors.
- CSU Standards & Qualifications for Campus positions
- CSU Represented Positions Salary Schedule (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Management Personnel Plan Salary Schedule
- Confidential & Excluded Classes Salary Schedule