Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
Mental Health and Intervention Resources
- Mental Health Crisis Line (24 hrs) 707-428-1131
- Suicide Prevention (24 hours) 707-428-1131
- Trevor Lifeline for LGBTQ (24 hrs) 866-488-7386
- Alcoholics Anonymous (24 hrs) 707-643-8217
- Genesis House (24 hrs) 707-557-3165
- Safequest-Sexual Assault (24hrs) (707) 422-7345
- Rape Crisis of Solano County (24 hrs) 707-557-6000
- Victims of Crime Resource Center 800-842-8467
National Institutes of Mental Health - the nation's premier entity focused on mental health information, research, and prevention.
The Trevor Project-Leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning youth and adults.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255) - a free, 24-hour hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration suicide prevention resources and links
Free Mental Health Screening.
- The California Maritime Academy, a campus of The California State University, offers this brief, Free and confidential online screening tool to promote prevention, early detection and treatment of prevalent, under-diagnosed and treatable psychological disorders and alcohol problems affecting many college students just like you.Click HERE to access the screening. Students may wish to print their results and schedule an appointment with the psychologist using the referral information you will be provided with at the end of the screening and below.
- To schedule a follow-up meeting with Dr. Purviance (which can include a confidential discussion of your screening results and available resources), please call: (707) 654-1170. For after-hours emergencies, call the 24-hr. Nurse Advice Line at (800) 977-0027 or Solano County Mental Health at (707) 428-1131.