As of June 22, 2012, Cal Maritime is operating PeopleSoft HCM (Human Capital Management) version 9.0. This is the administrative software that students use to register, view their class schedule, and update their addresses, and that faculty use to file their grades.
PeopleSoft undergoes maintenance every Tuesday from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM PST
To order transcripts, go here.
If you have problems logging in, please email the Help Desk at email@example.com
How to Log on
Logon to the portal and click on the Quick Launch icon to access Cal Maritime's Online Services (without having to logon again). You may also access them by using the text boxes below.
User ID and Password
Login using your CMA Network user ID and password.
iPhones and iPads should not be used to access PeopleSoft until after the upgrade to version 9.0
The following are some of the self-service functions available to students:
- Enroll in classes
- View unofficial transcripts
- View advisement report
- Change your address and phone
- View holds
- Search and view course catalog
- View personal class schedule
- View grades
- View account balance in summary by term and by due date
- View your financial aid by award year
- Pay your fees online
- View searchable schedule of classes
Continuing students are required to obtain their advisor's approval prior to enrolling in classes, otherwise a registration hold will be placed on the student. Maximum unit load for each semester is 20 units (15 if on academic probation). Approved overload form is required for additional units.
New Self-Service Functions for Faculty and Staff:
The following are just some of the self-service functions available to staff and faculty:
- View your names
- Determine which name is your preferred
- View your addresses
- View and update your phone numbers
- View and update your email addresses
- View and update your emergency