The California Maritime Academy Consumer Information
Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008:
This page has been created to fulfill CMA's compliance with the disclosure requirements under Title IV.
Title IV requires institutions participating in financial aid programs to disclose specified information to all prospective students, applicants, employees and current students.
Click on CMA's CONSUMER INFORMATION to view links about general school information, financial aid, public safety, student's right to know, drug and alcohol abuse prevention information, FERPA, and constitution and citizenship day resources.
Enrollment Reports Request
To request institutional lists or reports, please complete the online request form. Feel free to email the Mr. Gary Moser, Director of Institutional Research and Planning, at email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.
Useful Websites and Resources
- Analytic Studies - The Division of Analytic Studies is responsible for compiling student data from the 23 campuses of the California State University and disseminating statistical information about applications received, new enrollments, continuing enrollments, and degrees conferred.
- Statistical Abstracts - The Statistical Abstract is divided into seven major sections: Systemwide and Campus Enrollments, Student Profile, New Students, Academic and Support Programs, Education Access and Outcomes, Instruction, and Resources.
- Statistical Reports - For each college year, you will find enrollment reports that specify headcounts and full-time equivalent students by campus and by term (see College Year Report).
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- IPEDS Data Center- The Data Center allows users to retrieve IPEDS data on a particular institution or to compare institutions. Cal Maritime's IPEDS ID# is 111188.
- California Association for Institutional Research
- Association for Institutional Research
Data and Statistics
- US Census Bureau
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- California Department of Finance - statewide demographic data Humboldt County Employment & Economic Data
- U.S. Dept. of Commerce - US Census Bureau
- U.S. Dept. of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics