Campus Master Plan
The Board of Trustees has long recognized the importance of each campus developing a Physical Master Plan, in concert with the campus consulting master plan architect and members of the community in which the campus is located. The Board requires that every campus have a master plan, showing existing and anticipated facilities necessary to accommodate a specified enrollment at an estimated target date, in accordance with approved educational policies and objectives. Each campus master plan reflects the ultimate physical requirements of academic programs and auxiliary activities.
The California Maritime Academy will apply this campus master plan as a guide for physical development undertaken in support of its academic mission and vision. The master plan is based on projections through 2011.
- Campus Master Plan Map-Current (Adobe PDF, 103 KB)
- Map Legend-Current (MS Word, 23 Kb)
- Campus Master Plan
- Campus Master Plan maps and supporting graphics
- Campus Master Plan 2002 DEIR
- Campus Master Plan 2002 DEIR Appendix
- Campus Master Plan 2002 EIR Responses to Comments
- Campus Master Plan 2002 EIR Findings of Fact