Payroll Services is responsible for processing all documentation associated with the issuance of payroll warrants to all employees including special consultants, casual workers and student assistants. The State of California State Controller's Office has responsibility for actually issuing all payroll warrants. Payroll Services also has responsibility for coordinating all leave credits for employees who are eligible for accruing paid leave credits.
Employees appointed to regular and temporary appointments including faculty, staff, administrators are paid on a monthly basis usually around the first of each month. Pay for student assistants, casual workers and overtime pay is usually issued around the middle of each month. Special consultants are paid when proper documentation including invoices are submitted, approved and processed. Please consult the payroll calendar on this page for specific payroll deadline and pay dates.
- Absence Management and Time Reporting
- Absence and Additional Time Worked Report (Adobe PDF, 1 Mb)
- Authorization for Payment of Overtime (Adobe PDF)
- The California State Controller's Office has provided an online 2013 Paycheck Calculator to calculate net pay and withholding amounts for employees paid on a monthly basis.
Requesting a Duplicate W-2 Form:
- Please contact HR Payroll Services at x1138 to obtain the State Controller's Form
Direct Deposit Form:
- Direct Deposit Form (PDF, 57KB)
Instructions: Complete the form and return it to HR Payroll Services. We are currently located in the Administration Building. You need to check with your financial institution to be sure that the numbers at the bottom of your check are what they use for EFT. Please note that we do not need a voided check.
Paycheck Distribution - Please Note!
- Paychecks are not distributed by the Payroll Office. They are distributed by the University Cashier's Office.
Payroll Services Staff:
For answers to payroll related questions, please contact the HR Payroll Staff:
|Cheri Sims||(707) 654 - 1138|
|Zelda Calipes||(707) 654 - 1712|