New Online Employment Application:
CMA has launched a new on-line employment application for applying to all vacant positions. This on-line application is designed to make the employment process more efficient and accessible for both job seekers and hiring managers at the university. Please click on the links below to view and apply for specific jobs.
To view a description of any position, click on the Job Bulletin number. For applications to be considered, the following procedures must be followed:
- Applications will not be considered, unless evidence is shown in the application that the minimum qualifications of the position are met.
- Materials submitted with your application will not be returned.
- Applications must be submitted by the Closing Date.
- An incomplete application may result in disqualification.
- Unsolicited applications will not be considered or retained.
- Applicants must submit an online Cal Maritime Employment Application and any additional required documents indicated in the Job Bulletin.