Web Content Display Web Content Display

Faculty Academic Resources

PeopleSoft Login

Academic Advising and Forms

University Advising: /web/university-advising/

All student forms are available online under Student Forms and Resources.

Grade Change forms will be sent directly to faculty upon request. Please send your request to registrar@csum.edu.

Withdrawal Unauthorized form is available below.

Faculty - if you are looking for information on using PeopleSoft, accessing Class Rosters, entering Grades, advising tips and tricks - please see the Faculty Basic Guide to PeopleSoft, BrightSpace, and all things (Cal) Maritime below. We hope you find this information helpful!


Drive Display Drive Display

Scroll Up
Staging Enabled
Last updated: 8/27/20