The total student cost for the program is $27,000.00 and includes all fees and expenses for the 5-semester program. This fixed price will be guaranteed provided the student stays on track and completes the degree within the expected time frame.
Because of the popularity of the program, a $1,000.00 non-refundable security deposit is required to secure a space once a student has been admitted. That amount will be subtracted from the total program cost, leaving a $26,000.00 balance. That amount will be divided into 5 equal payments of $5,200.00 each. Payments will be due before the beginning of each term.
Total Program Cost
1st Semester Payment
2nd Semester Payment
3rd Semester Payment
4th Semester Payment
5th Semester Payment
Federal loans and other programs have been identified and set up for students to make application. Employers may also assist students with the cost of the program. See the Financial Aid department at http://www.csum.edu/web/financial-aid/graduate-students or your employer for more information.
1. The program cost of $27,000.00 is guaranteed for students applying to the currently enrolling cohort class but cannot be guaranteed for future cohorts.
2. The Office of Graduate Studies is currently accepting applications for the Fall of 2014.
3. A total of 22 students will be admitted into each cohort, the next of which begins classes on September 2, 2014.
4. Once each cohort is full, remaining qualified applicants will be placed on the program waiting list for the next cohort.
5. A non-refundable security deposit of $1,000.00 will be required to secure your space once you have been admitted. The full amount of the deposit is applied to the cost of the program and does not increase the overall program cost. A space is not secure until the deposit is received.