1. Open https://csum.zoom.us/signin 2. Login with your Cal Maritime username and password
To Schedule a Zoom Meeting via web portal:
1. Select Meetings on the left of the webpage then "Schedule a New Meeting"
2.Complete the Meeting Settings and Options or Select a Meeting Template you saved previously, We recommend Registration "Required", "Require a Password", "Enable Waiting Room" and "Only authenticated users can join"
3. Select Save to complete the meeting 4.Select "Copy the Invitation" link 5. Start a new email to the attendees and paste the invitation
1. Open https://csum.zoom.us/profile 2. Select Meetings at the left of the webpage 3. Select an existing Meeting from "Upcoming Meetings" or "Previous Meetings" 4. Edit the Meeting details and we recommend including Registration "Required", "Require a Password", "Enable Waiting Room" and "Only authenticated users can join" 5. Select "Save as Meeting Template" 6. Name the Meeting Template and select "Save as Template"
To Edit a Meeting or Meeting Template via web portal:
1. Select Meetings on the left of the Webpage 2. Either Select the Meeting OR Select Meeting Templates 3. Select the title of the Meeting or Meeting Template you want to edit the Meeting details ***Any Meeting can be saved as a Meeting Template by selecting "Save as Meeting Template" at the bottom of the Meeting details 4. Edit the Meeting or Meeting Template details then Select Save when finished
Optional: Set the Zoom Add-In to appear as an icon in Office365 Calendar New Event Details--
1. At the Office365 Home, select Calendar 2. At the Upper-Right of the page, is a Gear icon. Select the Gear icon to enter Settings 3. At the bottom of the Settings Sidebar, Select "View All Outlook Settings" 4. Within the Settings page, Select Calendar then Customize Actions 5. Select the box next to "Zoom". Once selected, the box will be checked. 6. With the box checked, select the "X" to close the Settings page
Zoom Meeting Add-in for Office 365:
1. At the Office365 Home, select Calendar 2. Select "New Event" at the upper left of the Calendar Page 3. Select the blue, Zoom icon on the CommandBar or Select the "3 dots" then Zoom. **The CommandBar is at the top of the "New Event" page with commands such as Save and Discard 4. After selecting the Zoom icon, select Settings from the drop-down menu 5. Select SSO 6. Enter CSUM in the blank for the company domain, then select Continue 7. Enter your Cal Maritime username and password then select Login **You've now signed into the Zoom Add-In. When you make a new event in your calendar, you can select the Zoom icon, then select the options for the Zoom meeting and select "Add Zoom Meeting" to add the Zoom meeting information to the calendar event description.**