1) Q: When will I know my mail box number?
A: You will receive your mail box number in your Room Assignment email.
2) Q: How do I get my key?
A: During orientation week, you will be given your mailbox key when you return your Room Inventory Form when checking in at your residence hall.
3) Q: Someone is sending me a package, how do I get that?
A: Check your email for notification, and bring a print out of that email (or, show your phone if you have a smart phone) at the Student Mail Room. You will then sign for your package.
4) Q: Can I send packages via US Postal Service, FedEx, DHL, USPS?
A: Yes. The mailroom accepts all couriers even if they require a signature.
5) Q: What happens if I lose my key?
A: Your student account will be charged $15-$50 to replace the core and key.
6) Q: Where do I turn in my key when leaving?
A: Your mailbox and key are kept the same for your entire stay at Cal Maritime, including the summer (unless the Office of Housing & Residential Life notifies you otherwise). When you leave Cal Maritime, your key needs to be turned in to the Housing Administrative Assistant, Emilie Jackson; otherwise you will be charged $15-$50.