- Request a student-led campus tour (and brief campus information session) by using the form below.
- Campus tours and information sessions are available Monday through Friday (on days that are not state holidays) at 10:30a.m. at the Office of Admission. Upcoming unavailable days are listed in the right-hand column of this page.
- What to expect during certain times of year:
- August 27 to September 5. Most students are back and classes are in session, but the training ship will be unavailable for tours.
- September 6 to April 23 the best time to visit campus since classes will be in session and tours feature the entire campus (including the training ship). Upcoming unavailable days are listed in the right-hand column of this page
- April 24 to August 25 visitors will see few, if any, students, but may tour campus. Dates listed on the right are unavailable.
- Check the academic calendar for holidays and breaks in the academic year.
- Directions to the Admission Office: Visitors should turn right on Faculty Drive immediately after entering the main campus entrance at the corner of Maritime Academy Drive and Country Lane (please note this area is under construction so the campus sign may be obscured). After you proceed past Country Lane on Maritime Academy Drive, veer right on Faculty Lane, and go up the hill. The Admission Office will be the first building (house) on the right.
- Parking - Park in any of the three parking lots surrounding the Admission Office. Proceed into the Admission Office to receive a parking pass that you can then place in your car.
Visitors who wish to tour our training ship must comply with the ship regulations and safety safety policies below. Because of steep stairs, high doorsills, and industrial settings, those with unauthorized footwear or with limited mobility must wait on the dock for the ship portion of the campus tour. Those younger than 6 years old must also wait on the dock with an adult during the ship portion of the tour.
NOTE: Please note the following ship regulations and safety policies for all ship visitors:
- All ship visitors must bring some form of picture I.D.
- The following types of shoes are not allowed on the ship: open-toed sandals or high heels. Shoes with rubber soles are recommended.
- Because of steep stairways and high door sills, visitors with limited mobility cannot be accommodated on the ship.
- Infants and children younger than 6 are not allowed onboard. Children from 6 to 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Schedule an Admission Visit
If you do not see the reservation form below, please click on this alternate link to a partner website that we also use. You can then fill out the form - and press the submit button.