Web Content Display Web Content Display


The StarRez housing reservation & off-campus petition system is now available for admitted students. You can access StarRez via Cal Maritime's student portal called MyCalMaritime.  To reach the portal, click on "sign in" in the upper right corner of this page. 

Once you are in MyCalMaritime look for the StarRez link in the list on the left side of the page mid-way down.  



Cal Maritime uses the StarRez online reservation system for the Housing and Residential Life Office.  Through this system, you can submit your Housing License Agreement and reserve your space.  Those requesting permission to live off-campus can also make that request with StarRez. We recommend you link to this page of visual page of instructions for reference while first logging into StarRez.

To reach StarRez, take the following steps:

1. Click on "Sign In" on the upper right corner of any webpage

2. Enter your username and password to sign into your student portal "MyCalMaritime." If you can't remember your password, use the password recovery feature or either call our IT Help Desk at (707) 654-1048 or email them at helpdesk@csum.edu.

3. Inside MyCalMaritime, locate the links along the left side of the page and click on "StarRez" which is a few links down from the top of the link list. A small window may pop-up asking you to re-enter your username and password.  Use the same ones you used to log into MyCalMaritime.   

4. Once you reach the welcome page, use the link "Application" along the top of that page to begin your housing application. 

If you have any questions about the StarRez Housing Application, e-mail the Housing Office at housing@csum.edu or call 707-654-1400.

Scroll Up
Staging Enabled
Last updated: 8/27/20